Lens width: 70 millimeters
Frame Color: Matte Black
Lens Color: Violet Iridium
Size: One Size Fits All
A proud member of the pro surfing family, Julian Wilson first grabbed the world's attention by earning national junior titles by his mid teens. He scored multiple pro junior titles and the 2006 ISA World Junior Title, and went on to become the youngest ever to receive the Surfer Poll award for "Best Performance of the Year." Recent years have been a whirlwind. An unstoppable force, Julian recovered from a broken foot to earn two finals in late 2010 and become the Triple Crown Rookie Of The Year. In the ASP World Tour of 2011, his talent brought him first place at Quicksilver Pro Portugal. is honoring his power and passion for surfing with the Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook, a special edition that will be unleashed with unlimited distribution.
In the first edition of Julian's Signature Series, the graphics were inspired by original art created by his mother. The new Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook continues the tradition. We screen printed new graphics - along with Julian's autograph.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Julian Wilson Holbrook Men's Sunglasses - Matte Black/Violet Iridium 70mm - B007IOC43C